1. Make happiness a priority.
2. Travel and see places in the world as much as you can.
3. Learn to play music.
4. Live simply, or do not exceed your financial capabilities.
5. Forgive yourself. Forgive others. For the sake of your own.
6. Learn to swim.
7. Do not postpone joy.
8. Take responsibility for your life.
9. Remember the words of Henry Ford: “Do you think you can or you think you can not, you’re right.” – That can and can not exist in your own hands.
10. Set SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and timely) – for greater clarity and details, I suggest you have my book, by visiting http://www.menggapai-impian.com
11. Make a small target for short-term and large targets for the long term.
12. Pay your personal needs first, then menabunglah at least 10% of your income.
13. Remember that there are always two sides to every event.
14. Set aside 5% of your income to the less fortunate.
15. Do not make loans / bad debts (see article 5 Things You Should Not Do).
16. Make your own definition of success (see the article What Does Success by you).
17. Keep yourself from cigarettes, alcoholic beverages and drugs.
18. There are terms in English: 4 R – Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Recover.
19. Follow the golden rule: treat others as you want to be treated.
20. Exercise regularly.
21. Consumption of healthy foods (you can see also the article Food-Food Maker Younger).
22. Learn the ways to do first aid.
23. Mastered at least one foreign language.
24. Become an expert / expert for a case.
25. Write a book, or at least the article.
26. Treat with both children and animals.
27. Get to know the basic history and geography – in this case Indonesia.
28. Build your emotional intelligence.
29. Put a first aid box, either at home or your car.
30. Check with your health care agencies on a regular basis.
31. Learn to accept compliments.
32. Learn to accept criticism.
33. Be yourself.
34. Do not take action when your emotions / anger.
35. Choose your spouse carefully; future happiness of your life a lot coming from you on this one decision.
36. Concern is a waste of time.
37. Do not drive a vehicle when you’re drunk.
38. Do not ever give up.
39. Drink lots of water.
40. Learn something new every day.
41. Continue to feel grateful for the things you receive.
42. Do not gossip.
43. Belarlah about time management as well as possible (see also Article 7 Habits of Highly Ineffective).
44. Follow your instincts.
45. Admit to the people who helped you.
46. Find a mentor.
47. Read books every day.
48. Enthusiasm is also on the success of others as you feel your own success.
49. Do not delay.
50. Make a list / list the things you should do.
51. Vast smiled, laughed, too.
52. Admit your mistakes.
53. Stay informed, whether by reading the newspaper or see on tv news (information and positive news lho …).
54. Meditation. Arrange time to be alone and quiet every day.
55. Neat and teraturlah with your life.
56. Do not buy goods because the goods are being sale, even though you did not need it (see article This is the Reason Why You Always heavily indebted).
57. Appreciate your friends and your family.
58. Praise other people if given the chance.
59. Do not take yourself too seriously.
60. If you’re having a difficult time, remember the message “storm definitely passed.”
61. If something does not go well, remember that some things look bad at first.
62. Always remember that mistakes are stepping stones to success. So do not be afraid to fail.
63. Have a plan.
64. Pick your friends wisely: 80% of your life experience – whether it be good or bad – comes from people who are often with you.
65. Be remarkable.
67. Know when to cut your losses (cut your losses).
68. Do you work best.
69. Remember that life is not a rehearsal.
70. If you do not know the answer, say so, then you go and find the answers.
71. Remember that the only constant thing in this world is change.
72. Ask for what you want.
73. Create added value for others.
74. Apply leverage. Leverage can be interpreted to produce more with the resources that remain or fewer.
75. Get up many sources of income, do not rely on just one income.
76. Be your own boss: start own personal business.
77. Do not keep their promises, whether it’s on others or to himself.
78. Test your belief in yourself and ask yourself whether you believe has been running properly (That is not a belief in the Creator, but such confidence in your job, a friend of the woman / man you are, etc..).
79. Feel the fear that you are facing, but still do it.
80. Do not worry about what people think of you.
81. Listen to the advice of others, but still make decisions in your own hands.
82. Change something you can change and accept something that you can not change.
83. Build your kreativas.
84. Practice your ability to listen more.
85. Decide what you want.
86. Focus on the things you want than to think of things that you do not want.
87. Begin immediately; every journey always begins with the first step.
88. Have fun.
89. Every time you fall, rise again. Successful people just got up one times too many people fail.
90. Pursue quality / excellence, not a perfectionist.
91. Learn to live in the present, rather than in the past or future.
93. Pick ‘war’ you wisely.
94. Do not argue about your limitations.
95. Learn to see things the extraordinary things ordinary.
96. Try listening to advice from Eleanor Roosevelt: “No one can look down on you without your permission.”
97. Find a job you love.
98. Remember the adage: “you catch more flies with honey.”
99. Have knowledge about finance.
100. Fill your life with love.
101. … .. you please continue.
100 life lesson
1. Make happiness a priority.